Friday, January 15, 2010

Your Whisper a poem

Your Whisper

All I need is a whisper for You, Lord,
To calm this raging storm inside.
When doubts and fears have all assialed me,
And my tears have all been cried.

A whisper to my heart, "I love you!"
A whisper to my spirit, "It's okay!"
A whisper to my mind, "Be still now."
All I need is to hear what You say!

Life's trial's, like blowing sand,
Blind eyes and make it hard to see,
Confusion shouts resounding condemnation.
I need Your whisper, while I'm on bended knee.

When friends misunderstand, even forsake me,
And the enemy plot heavily my demise,
A simple whisper from Your Spirit
Quickly erases all the "why?"s.

A whisper to my heart, "I love you."
A whisper to my spirit, "It's okay."
A whisper to my mind, "Be still now."
All I need is to hear what YOU say!

No comments:

Post a Comment